How to find your IMEI code?
To simply recover its IMEI code, several solutions are available to you:
- – The simplest solution is to enter the code “* # 06 #”. Confirm and start the call and your IMEI code will automatically appear on your screen.
- – If you can not turn on your phone, you can find your IMEI code on your cell phone battery.
- – For the iPhone you can find the IMEI code on the back of the mobile phone.
- – If your phone has been stolen or lost, you can find the IMEI code on the box of your cell phone. If you have not thrown it, you should find on the box your IMEI code. Check also the purchase invoice, the code is also present on it.
- – As a last resort, contact your carrier’s customer service department. Give them the information they will ask you and thanks to your client file, they can find your IMEI pretty quickly. You can also go back to where you bought your mobile to request a new bill.
We advise you to note this code somewhere, if you forget or that you are celebrating your mobile phone this identification numbers will always be able to serve you.