The best deals on Galaxy S21 5g in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy S21 5g? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy S21 5g but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy S21 5g in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
The best Galaxy S21 5g 128 GB plans available in Canada
The best plans for Galaxy S21 5g 128 GB for each province
About: Galaxy S21 5g
|Screen Resolution:||1080 x 2400 at 421 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP wide angle rear camera, 12 MP ultra wide angle rear camera, 64 MP telephoto rear camera and 10 MP front camera|
|RAM memory:||8 GB|
The Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is the base model of the new Galaxy S21 smartphone series. For many, Samsung Galaxy phones are the Android phone of choice due to their amazing performance and great design. The Galaxy S21 5G series comes in three variants, the S21, the S21+ and the S21 Ultra.
January 29, 2021
First up - the Specs
The latest phone from Samsung, the Galaxy S21 5G, is not necessarily an upgrade from the Galaxy S20. The Galaxy S21 has a new design with a “glasstic” back, an improved processor and new camera software functionalities. That said, the Full HD+ display is not as good as the Quad HD display of the S20, the camera specs are the same as the S20's and the S21 comes with 8GB of RAM (unlike the 12GB of RAM offered on the S20). If you are looking to upgrade from last year's S20, the S21 base model is probably not for you.
- Affordable: The S21 release price is lower than the S20's. If you want the most recent and most affordable Samsung Galaxy phone, get the this one!
- Beautiful, powerful screen: The AMOLED screen on the S21 is large, bright and colorful. When playing games, it even goes up to 120Hz.
- An improved chipset: The S21 not only runs Android 11, it also features the new Snapdragon 888 for faster speeds over 5G, Bluetooth and WiFi.
- Choose your color: Unlike the S21+ and S21 Ultra, the S21 is available in 4 colors everywhere. We personally enjoy Phantom Violet the most.
- Small but powerful: The S21, with its 6.2” screen, is light and compact when compared to the S21+ (6.7" screen) and S21 Ultra (6.8" screen).
- Same camera setup: Both the S20 and S21 have the same camera system. If you are upgrading from the S20 and want more from your phone's cameras, consider the S21 Ultra instead.
- Not a big upgrade: The S21 is not a big upgrade when compared to the Samsung Galaxy S20. In many ways it's actually a downgrade! If you already own the S20, the S21 is probably not for you.
- Bloatware: The S21 comes with a version of Android filled with Samsung apps. Some of these apps are great, and others not so much.
- No QHD+ screen: The S21 comes with a FHD+ screen, unlike the QHD+ screen of the S20 and S21 Ultra.
- No headphone jack and no micro SD card slot: Samsung is known to have poked fun at Apple for removing the headphone jack on the iPhone 7. Since, it has also decided to remove the headphone jack on many of its phones, including the Galaxy S21. Samsung also decided against including a micro SD card slot on the S21 (like it previously did on the S20). This means users won't be able to upgrade from the base stockage configuration of 128 or 256 GB.