The best deals on Pixel 6 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Pixel 6? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Pixel 6 but also at all the deals currently on offer for Pixel 6 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|Screen Resolution:||1080 x 2400|
|Camera:||50MP & 12MP dual rear camera with 8MP selfie camera|
|RAM memory:||8 GB|
As the latest flagship device from Google, the Pixel 6 is their greatest smartphone yet. Although it is not quite as powerful as the Pixel 6 Pro, it still offers some amazing features. The Pixel 6 looks vastly different from previous models, and improves upon its predecessors in every conceivable way.
October 28, 2021
- Camera: The Pixel is no stranger to great cameras. Fortunately, the Pixel 6 includes the best Pixel camera every designed. In addition to improved quality, the Pixel 6 also introduces new camera features such as Magic Eraser and Face Unblur.
- Tensor Chipset: The new chipset from Google allows for intriguing new features. For example, when pointing the camera at text in a foreign language, it should be able to translate it right away.
- Charging Speed: The Pixel 6 supports 30W wired charging and 21W wireless charging.
- Refresh Rate: The device's 90Hz refresh rate is not as impressive as the Pixel 6 Pro's 120Hz.
- Comparison to the Pixel 6 Pro: Overall, this phone's biggest flaw is its "older brother", the Pixel 6 Pro. Although the Pixel 6 is a great phone on its own, it falls short when compared to the Pro version's various improvements.
Pixel 6 prices by provider (device only)
If you want to compare the price of the Pixel 6 without considering any related phone plan, you've come to the right place. Just select your preferred provider from the options below, and you'll be taken to a page with all the details you need. It will show you the monthly cost, upfront payment, and total payment over two years, with all the different prices according to each Canadian province.