The best deals on iPhone 11 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on iPhone 11? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the iPhone 11 but also at all the deals currently on offer for iPhone 11 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|828 x 1792 at 458 ppi
|12 MP ultra wide angle rear camera, 12 MP wide angle rear camera and 12 MP front camera
If you are looking for a cheaper alernative to the iPhone 11 Pro and want to stick to the Apple ecosystem, we recommend the iPhone11 or even the iPhone XR which shares the same specs but is $150 cheaper. However, if you are not particular about Apple, the newer Google Pixel 4a beats the iPhone 11 in almost every way and we would recommend the Google Pixel 4a over the iPhone 11.
September 21, 2019
- Better battery life: Battery life on the iPhone 11 is better than the iPhone XR and even the iPhone 11 Pro and Pro Max.
- Additional ultra-wide camera in the back: While many other budget phones, most notably the Google Pixel 3a, only feature one back camera, the iPhone 11 features an ultra-wide camera in addition to the main camera. These cameras are as good as the ones on the more premium iPhone 11 Pro and Pro max.
- Bigger screen: With most phones these days featuring a bigger screen, the iPhone 11, unlike the iPhone SE, helps you keep up with the trend with a very sufficient 6.1” display. This makes the phone compact enough to still fit into most pockets while still sporting a display big enough to enjoy a few YouTube videos, read comfortably or play a quick game or two while commuting..
- The LCD display is seriously outdated: It is rumoured that the iPhone 12 which will be released sometime this year will feature a smaller phone, with bigger display and an OLED screen! So perhaps you might want to wait for that.
- The phone is not ‘small’: If you want a small phone, the iPhone 11 is not it. Even the iPhone 11 Pro is smaller in size than the iPhone 11 and the new iPhone SE (2020) is significantly smaller.
- Battery life is great, BUT : And it's a big BUT... Battery life is really great for ‘normal’ phone usage. But the battery drains really quickly on any CPU intensive tasks, such as playing any mobile games or taking photos. Causing us to wonder what exactly counts as ‘normal phone usage’.
- No fast charging or USB C charging: Still uses a 5W charger brick, meaning it does not support fast charging or in fact any wireless charging at all.
- No headphone jack: While this has not been new to iPhones or even most other phones these days, for audiophiles and those upgrading from previous generations of phones which still use a headphone jack, it is important to note that this phone does not come with one. To continue using your favourite 35mm headphones, you will need a lightning to 35mm adapter, something that Apple sells separately at additional cost.
iPhone 11 64 GB prices by provider (device only)
If you want to compare the price of the iPhone 11 64 GB without considering any related phone plan, you've come to the right place. Just select your preferred provider from the options below, and you'll be taken to a page with all the details you need. It will show you the monthly cost, upfront payment, and total payment over two years, with all the different prices according to each Canadian province.