The best deals on iPhone 11 Pro in Canada
Looking for the best deals on iPhone 11 Pro? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the iPhone 11 Pro but also at all the deals currently on offer for iPhone 11 Pro in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|Screen Resolution:||2436 x 1125 at 458 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP ultra wide angle rear camera, 12 MP wide angle rear camera, 12 MP telephoto rear camera and 12 MP front camera|
|RAM memory:||4 GB|
If you are looking for a premium, compact iOS device, we recommend the iPhone 11 Pro.
September 21, 2019
- Better Battery Life: The efficiencies of the A13 bionic chip mean that battery life on the iPhone 11 Pro is better than its predecessor, the iPhone XS.
- Camera: With the improvements made and the new automatic night mode, the iPhone 11 Pro has arguably one of the best cameras on the market. Better even than its own predecessor, the iPhone XS.
- Easy to use one-handed: With all flagships becoming ever larger, it's hard to find a premium device that can still easily be used one-handed. The iPhone 11 Pro is certainly one such.
- No Headphone jack or dongle in box. This might be a concern for those upgrading from older iPhone models or those who have beloved 35mm headphones. The 35mm to lightning dongle is sold separately and adds to the cost of this already expensive phone.
- The glass back is very slippery to hold.
- One of the smallest screen flagships out there and the only premium phone to still feature the outdated notch.