The best deals on Galaxy S10 in Canada
Looking for the best deals on Galaxy S10? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the Galaxy S10 but also at all the deals currently on offer for Galaxy S10 in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
|Screen Resolution:||3040x 1440 (Quad HD +) at 550 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP wide rear camera, 12 MP telephoto rear camera and 16 MP ultra-wide rear camera and 10 MP front camera|
|RAM memory:||8 GB|
The previous generation flagship from Samsung, the Galaxy S10 remains a recommended phone to this day.
March 5, 2019
- One of the best displays on the market: Even after one year, the bezel-less AMOLED Infinity O display of the Galaxy S10 holds its own against competitors and continues to count amongst the best smartphone displays on the market.
- More value for your money: Now that the Galaxy S10 is no longer the current generation flagship, it is discounted on not only Samsung’s website, but also with many carriers. That makes it one of the best value propositions in terms of smartphone purchases. You get all of the quality, features and reliability of a Samsung flagship phone at a more affordable price.
- Good cameras: While Google and iPhone traditionally fight for the top spot in the smartphone camera ratings, Samsung is no slouch in the camera department. The Galaxy S10, with its triple camera array, will easily take beautiful photos that you can be proud to share.
- Headphone jack included: Hurray! The Galaxy S10 is the last remaining premium smartphone to feature a 3.5mm headphone jack.
- Premium features: The Galaxy S10 has wireless charging, IP rating for water resistance, wireless power sharing with other wireless charging devices and more.
- Only one year of software updates left: Because of Samsung’s policy of guaranteeing software updates only for two years, buying 2019’s flagship in 2020 means that you only have one more year of software updates to look forward to. Keep in mind however that even 2018s Samsung Galaxy S9 still runs smoothly and still receives security updates. So unless you really care about the newest iteration of Android, software updates should not stop you from enjoying your Galaxy S10 for a good two or three years still.
- Biometric security needs improvement: To achieve the gorgeous Infinity O display, Samsung had to make two compromises on the Galaxy S10. First, to use an under-the-screen fingerprint reader. Second, to use a more basic face unlock feature that is not as secure as Apple’s Face ID. The biggest issue is with the FaceID. The fingerprint reader itself is fine, even if it's under the screen, but sometimes takes two or three tries to recognize the fingerprint.