The best deals on iPhone 12 mini in Canada
Looking for the best deals on iPhone 12 mini? You’ve come to the right place. Finding a good deal on a device you want is not easy. There’s multiple things to consider - upfront payment vs monthly installments, BYOD vs device financing, to 5G or not to 5G and which carrier and data amount to choose. And all this also depends upon which province you live in.
To make this choice easy for you, we have taken a detailed look, not just at the specs, reviews and pro and cons of the iPhone 12 mini but also at all the deals currently on offer for iPhone 12 mini in Canada to help you make the most informed decision.
The best iPhone 12 mini 64 GB plans available in Canada
The best plans for iPhone 12 mini 64 GB for each province
About: iPhone 12 mini
|Screen Resolution:||1080 x 2340 OLED at 476 ppi|
|Camera:||12 MP wide lens rear camera, 12 MP ultra-wide lens rear camera and 12 MP front-facing camera|
|RAM memory:||4 GB|
The iPhone 12 Mini is the smallest and lightest 5G phone in the world.
November 14, 2020
First up - the Specs
The iPhone 12 Mini is perfect for users who prefer a smaller device but still want the features of a flagship smartphone. It has a 5.4” screen but its bezel-less design makes it smaller than the 4.7” iPhone SE 2020. The best thing about the iPhone 12 Mini, apart from its lower price, is that it has all the same features as the iPhone 12 - Ceramic Shield glass coating, OLED display, A14 bionic processor and 5G support.
- Smaller size: The iPhone 12 Mini is smaller than all other iPhones. It's easy to hold in one hand, with a size similar to the iPhone 5 / 5S and SE line. It's perfect for people who don't need a big screen on their phone.
- Good specs: The iPhone 12 Mini has all the good specs of the iPhone 12, but with a smaller screen (and price).
- Affordable price: Price is important when choosing a new device, and the iPhone 12 Mini is affordable.
- Shorter battery life: The iPhone 12 Mini battery is slightly smaller than the iPhone 12 battery.
- Smaller screen: A smaller screen is great if you want a device that's easy to fit in pockets and if you don't absolutely "need" a bigger screen. That said, most of us are now used to bigger screens, so keep in mind that using the keyboard and watching videos will feel different.
- Not as many camera options: The iPhone 12 Pro and Pro Max both have better camera systems than the iPhone 12. If you want an iPhone with the best camera possible, we suggest you look at these models.
- 60 Hz screen: While some other flagship Android devices have 120 Hz screens, the iPhone 12 still has a 60 Hz screen.